Saturday, July 21, 2012

What's been going on with the Olsen's

There has been a couple of things that have happened since I wrote last.

First, We have a new "gem" in our garage.  My husband decided that he doesn't have enough to do during the day and decided to get another project.  I'm just kidding I let him buy it.  It's a 66 Oldsmobile 442.  Not in the best shape but has all the original parts.  My brother Ryan found it a few years ago decided not to buy it, and then the guy called him back just a little bit ago and told him he was selling it.  So, Hayden, Ryan and my other brother Eric went and checked it out. Lets just say I never thought that I would be helping with an old car again.  I told Hayden I never thought our garage would look like my brothers.  It will be fun though! I'm excited to car shows with my Brothers. :)

 

Second, we have bought a House! We love it! It was kind of a crazy process but it all turned out okay! It is very exciting to be homeowners. It is in Nibley, in a cute little neighborhood!  Pictures will be coming soon!

Third, we have two new nephews! Blake Mason Bateman arrived first. Eric, Rindy and Wyatt's new addition.  He looks just like Wyatt and is so cute!  Next, Jennifer and Paul had Nathan James Williams this month.  He was born on Uncle Rod's birthday.  Bryan loves his new little brother, almost too much! Nathan was a big boy weighed 8 pounds and 21 inches long. 

Forth, Tuff got Neutered. Poor lil guy had to wear a cone for 7 days.  It was hilarious.  We found out how much he actually weighs at his appointment, 4 pounds! Just a little guy.  He did great though! He is child free!


And finally, It was our two year anniversary this month.  It's weird to think it's been that long! On the other hand it feels like forever! It's crazy to think back on all we have been through.  We have moved 3 times in those two years. Out to Iowa and back, and then from our apartment to our house.  We have had crazy ups and downs, but it's like that song..."I wouldn't trade a hundred years the other way."

No comments:

Post a Comment